Friday, May 05, 2006

Hentai Boy's First Entry

First of all, let me introduce myself briefly.
My name is Tomoyuki, and I am 28 year-old Japanese guy.
I am too old to be called "boy", but I like the sound of "Hentai Boy", so I decided to use it in the title of this blog.

I stayed for 5 years in the USA while I was studying in universities. Now I know that there are so many guys who like Japanese Hentai Stuff (Anime, Manga, Game, Geisha, etc.) all over the world.
Because most Japanese people in Japan uses only Japanese language, so it is difficult for Non-Japanese people to enjoy Hentai Life in Japan without any help.
It will be great if this Blog helps in any way those Non-Japanese people in Japan, or anybody who are interested in coming to Japan, to know how they should enjoy the stay here with some Hentai Stuff :)

Tokyo, Japan is full of Hentai stuff.
I do not have a girl friend, and I really do not need one. This applies to so many people (including girls!) in Tokyo, Japan.
I am going to explain the reasons as I write my diary from now on, but let me write down a small fact.

"Frequency of sex" in the global sex survery 2005 by durex.com
shows that Japanese people have by far the fewest number of sex!
Only 45 times a YEAR!

Basically, there are so many other ways rather than simple sex for Japanese people to fulfill their erotic desire ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :) take a look this emo boy one on this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home